Thursday, June 09, 2005

Napa Ready

Leaving tonight for San Francisco (with a layover in Vegas), and I haven't started packing. A bunch of errands to run still, so I may leave work early. It's that kind of day. 90+ degrees. Humid. Muggy. And I'm flying into 70 degree temperatures and blue skies. Nice...

I finally loaded all of my music onto my new iPod (the old one broke from sheer frustration) and I've spent way more time than I should recreating my playlists. Current favorites for the plane ride out west:

1. "Bent" -- Matt Nathanson, Beneath These Fireworks
2. "Gone For Good" -- The Shins, Chutes Too Narrow
3. "There There" -- Radiohead, Hail to the Thief
4. "Crowing" -- Glen Phillips, Live at Largo
5. "Twilight" -- David Gray, Lost Songs
6. "Worn Me Down" -- Rachael Yamagata, Happenstance
7. "Zero Percent Interest" -- Jason Mraz, Live at Java Joe's
8. "Shy That Way" -- Tristan Prettyman (unreleased)
9. "Gone" -- Jack Johnson, On and On
10. "Hold On Tight" -- Christopher Jak, Applause of the Rain

Gitty up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home