Friday, December 30, 2005

Dress Like It's Your Last Day

It’s one of my coworkers’ last days here. And for her last day, she chose to wear...a sweatsuit. That's right. You heard me. RED. VELVET. SWEATSUIT. Part of me wishes I have the guts to wear something like that on my last day. There’s something utterly awesome about not caring enough to dress in socially appropriate attire. A full-on fashion disaster cocktail. 2 parts confidence, 3 parts craziness, and a splash of alcohol from lunch, poured over a whole lot of "I don’t care because I’m moving to Florida in a week with my boyfriend." Shaken. Not stirred.

Part of me just feels bad. Whatever the case, it was awesome to see. If it weren’t for my 0.00000003 megapixel phone camera taking ridiculously blurry pics, you’d be right there with me (pic looks like a giant red blob). Got to get a new phone.

Looking forward to 2006, I think. Headed to Corduroy with some friends for New Year’s Eve, and then spending New Years Day watching and wishing for a Redskins win and playoff birth. Yes, I know. I’m a little late in the wishing department. Christmas has already past. But quite frankly, I could use another gift or two. After all, it was my birthday. And the Xbox 360 and plasma are on back order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home