Friday, September 01, 2006

Addicted to Alaska...or Something Like It

So I had to see for myself. Had to find out if Al Gore's Scary Mystery Science 3000 movie was true. Rest assured, the ice is still there. That is, I think so... After escaping 100 degree temperatures in Seattle (that's right...SEATTLE), we shipped off into the fog.

As far as I can tell, this is what Alaska looks like:

fog1.jpg


Pics coming, but suffice to say that we beat the fog, helicoptered across glaciers, walked in a rain forest, saw more than a fair share of bald eagles and ate more than our fill of food. Oh, and I got addicted to my motion sickness medication. It was awesome.

I just got back from Birmingham last week. Had a client meeting there, and I stayed over an extra day to see one of my best friends. Next stop -- San Diego in less than a month. Gitty up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home