Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Dreamlife of Worker Bees

Last night, I had a dream that I was trapped in a hotel room with a polar bear and a fox. I distinctly remember jumping between the two double beds in an effort to evade both animals -- both were trying to eat me. Just as the fox lunged at me, the polar bear snapped it up. As the bear was shaking the fox in its mouth, I ran for the bathroom and barricaded myself in there.

Now I have no idea what that means, but I am sure it has everything to do with my job, and the fact that I am working all the time (far from a reprieve from my law firm days). Either that or I'm watching too much Planet Earth, which incidentally, is the best show on television.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Ben said...

Who IS thiiis...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home