Monday, January 30, 2006

When 549 Billion Colors Simply Aren't Enough

If I've learned one thing in this world, I've learned this: nothing is perfect. Case in point: when you have 549 billion colors on your TV, there are bound to be a few that just annoy you. Mostly because they don't exist in this world, but that they are exceptionally bright. Like someone's got a laser pointer pointed directly into your eye. Add that to a 150% contrast ratio, and you've got pictures that don't look quite real. Great when you're watching sports. Not so great when you're trying to watch a really old episode of "Murder She Wrote". Not that I watch "Murder She Wrote". Seriously. I don't. I may be old, but I'm not that old.

Don't get me wrong. I love the TV. But something funky was going on. So after years of research, and tons of time and favors cashed in, I'm returning the TV. But truthfully, the sadness will be replaced with joy on Saturday, because I returned the TV for this one instead. In the end, this is the one I wanted anyways. Really. Take that Samsung.

Strange how life works sometimes. Okay. Now gitty up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home